Registration Inspections

When would I need a Blue Slip?

If your vehicle has been imported from another state or country, or missed to register for more than 3 months, you will need a Blue Slip or Identity and Design Check.

The blue slip verifies that an unregistered vehicle is safe, and that it meets the Australian design and identity standards.

Mechanics For Premium Cars

When would I need a PInk Slip?

Most light vehicles, 5 years and older, need a yearly Safety Check inspection report (also known as a Pink Slip) in order to register a vehicle and drive legally on NSW roads.

The annual registration inspections exist to evaluate a vehicle’s road worthiness which in turn affects passenger safety